Thursday, April 10, 2014

Adorable White Dresser

Hey all!  Sorry we have not shared any recent projects. I recently crossed off one of my bucket list items, and have been out of town for awhile. Now that you are wondering what that was...I was finally able to go to Las Vegas during the ACM awards. I don't know about all of you Dirt Road Decorators, but I LOVE country music. During ACM weekend, there is a series of concerts put on called Party for a Cause, which provides meals for hungry children.  Besides the great cause, my husband and I, along with two great friends were able to see artists such as: Rascal Flatts, Keith Urban, Florida Georgia Line, Chris Young, Hunter Hayes, and our new favorite Jon Pardi, in a three day time period. Just imagine watching country concerts from the time you wake up, until the you go to bed (at 2am!).  Exhausting, but AWESOME. Anyways, after getting back to the real world, I finished this adorable white dresser this week using Annie Sloan
"Old White" and the piece will be available this summer.

In other good news, our JunkFest application will be dropped off this week. Theme this year is  "Montana Style", and I think DRD has that covered. 

Amber

No comments:

Post a Comment