Sunday, March 23, 2014

Be Brave

Hey all! It has finally begun...Garage sale season. One of my favorite days of the week is Saturday, which includes driving around in the RAV, grabbing a City Brew Coffee, turning up the country, and searching for the next big deal. It is unbelievable to me what others get rid of for "dirt" cheap. This past Saturday, my husband and I found some great items. The "Be Brave" sign below was made out of an old cabinet shelf. All it needed was a little paint, and a fun design (it still needs a few rustic elements around the corners). This sign would look great in any office or baby room. Can't wait to see what a Dirt Road Decorator does with this piece. Oh, and stay tuned. Sarah and I will be posting our summer shows soon. We can't wait to see YOU and hear about what you have been doing this winter! 
 
-Amber
This sign makes me sing in my head "I wanna see you be brave"! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment