Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Before + After: Folding Stools

Everyone loves a good before and after story, so here is my latest project. I started with these great little folding stools that had been abandoned in the back of a storage shed.
I removed the old canvas (think lots of old rusty nails and staples!) and then chalk painted the wooden frames. With some help from my friend Katie Tackett of 28threads (you should most definitely check out her etsy shop here) new fabric panels were created and put into place!

I am so excited about how these little stools were transformed! I can just see them on a patio with fresh cut flowers or a cold drink resting on them.
What about next to a stuffed chair holding a basket of books?
How would you use them in your home?

Happy Junkin' -- Sarah

Come see us THIS Saturday, July 26, 2014 at the Dillon Farmer's Market at 20 S. Montana Street (Wells Fargo Parking Lot) from 9am-1pm. More information here.

No comments:

Post a Comment